PRESS RELEASE May 18, 2018 (918) 855-0978
OBHOF ONE SHEET PDF DOWNLOAD
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COMING SOON May 26th http://dcminnerblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2018-OBHOF-one-sheet.pdf
OKLAHOMA BLUES HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
- we honor them:
- Donna Lady D Brewer Gone but not forgotten. We lost Donna in an accident shortly after she played pianio and sang here at the Mini Fest in 2017….. LadyDee could rock the house with the blues or in the name of the Lord..
- Al Garcia Great diversity but roots in the blues…this drummer from Moore is solid, friendly. ..D.C. Used his to play an many school gigs in the metro area.
- Carl Gray brother and long time music buddy/bassist of Inductee Cecil Gray.
- Debbie Henning Long time singer guitarist songwriter. Debbie works solo a lot with her acoustic guitar. Out of OKC area….also on Second Life BLUE4U NOWICKA
- Main McMann From the OKC and Wichita KS region..
- Bob Pacemaker Newham Worked with D.C. And Selby in Rentiesville and around the state in the 90s…
relocated in North Hollywood, toured Europe with William Clark Band played with Rod Piazza and Honey Davis AND MANY MORE!
- Ted Taylor Truly a star, out of Okmusgee with a string of hit records to his name
- Pat Tointigh Solid bassist from the Lawton Area…plays with OBHOF Inductee Cecil Gray, Terry Tsotigh and many more
- Terry Tsotigh great track record with his band Native Blues …playing Casinos across several states. Accomplished drummer, harmonica and Native American Flute player…from Edmond
- Mike Winebrenner a great sax player and all around keeper of the Blues Flame from Tulsa
- Danny White A harpist and singer who has performed with many geat names in the business. He ran the Blues Saloon in OKC for many years, employing and showcasing a huge amount of blues talent.
Certificates to: Shiron and Oscar Ray Lauree Watkins Larry Jones
Leroy Brinkley – Donor of the year Don Whitney
BOD: Dan, Harold, Harry, Donna, Jayne, DW. . . for continued service
May 26th will be a celebration in Rentiesville of this State’s Blues Tradition. And indeed it is a rich one. A record number, 11 Artists with strong roots in the State will be honored with music, trophies, Bar-B-Que and a good time at D.C. Minner’s time worn juke joint.
Oklahoma Blues Hall of Fame F.O. R. Blues Inc., E of OKC, 200 m. N of Dallas & 70 m SE of Tulsa I – 40 @ US 69 www.dcminnerblues.com firstname.lastname@example.org Info (918)855-0978
# RentiesvilleRoadTrip google OBHOF, FB Rentiesville Dusk til Dawn Blues Festival or OBHOF or Selby Minner
The Castle of Muskogee and the Bank of Eufaula paying for trophies and more! Thanks!